Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sleep Therapy despite Spring Theory

I have fallen in love with sleeping; I have always liked sleeping but now the experience has become more heavenly and complete, and this cannot be described in words. The whole delight in going to sleep is all the more, well one can say heart touching. It is one of the real delight of my life at present.

I will give you an anology to actually tell you what a change I am enjoying. It can be compared to like I was till recently only having plain rotis and sabzi for dinner, but now I am having all the kheer and delicious pizzas each day. It wasn't that I complained when I was having plain rotis, I was truly satisfied; but all of a sudden I am starting having the luxury of having kheer each day.

I always am looking forward to going to bed. And the reasson has to be documented in this blog now, so that anytime in future I can recreate the magic anytime long, only if I knew the reasons. It isn't that the bed is the most comfortable one. It is a spring theory reasearcher bed. Not at all good in the long run. And also it cannot the be the amount of work I do at office or the quality of work I do. Because that is very well, quite the same type of routine work I have been doing for three years now.

I can think of some reasons though. It could be the less of pollution around here. It could be kind of time spend I spend only with me each day, where I am doing things only for myself and things which I like and this is a daily routine for me here. And its duration spans for 2-3 hrs, this actually could be the main reason. Because after that only I go to see and each day I am so delighted to sleep. And I also listen to some of my favorite music on my ipod while sleeping that is also I like doing. And I also don't mind sleeping for only 6 hrs at night waking up at around 8 am. I also like to look out of my window while on bed before the sleep, the view is normal to most people, but to me it looks splendid. I don't know why. Maybe it's my whole attitude which is contributing. God please be with me always!! To surprise me and delight me... each day of my great life

No comments: